Beloved members and friends of Foundry,
We have turned the corner together. We couldn't be more excited
to reenter Foundry tomorrow morning with praise and thanksgiving as a
community for the first time since the Covid-19 outbreak in March 2020.
We are so blessed to offer both in-person and live-streamed services at 9
a.m. and 11:15 a.m. as our community embraces new safety measures in
the midst of increasing uncertainty.
We offer these points as you make the decision to join us for Sunday
worship in whatever form makes the most sense for the health and safety
of you and your loved ones.
- We will continue to offer all streaming options (Church Online, YouTube, YouTube with ASL, Facebook Live) for both services at 9 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
- Masks will be required at both services.
- All clergy, staff, leaders and volunteers participating in worship are fully vaccinated.
will be available at the Colonial Parking Garage from 7 a.m. until 1
p.m. each Sunday. Please mention to the attendant that you are with
Foundry Church. Donations for parking are encouraged but not required.
- We will have no in-person Sunday School for the time being.
- Communion will now be offered during both services, and no longer offered on the Plaza in the afternoon.
building contains enhanced air filtration systems; undergoes a
deep-cleaning bi-weekly on Monday and Saturday; and will be cleaned
between services, with special attention paid to the Family Zone.
enter through the Bell Tower Lobby on 16th Street NW. Doors will open
20 minutes prior to service, and there will be greeters and ushers to
check you in and guide you along the way.
Visit our website for more details
and Foundry's Covid-19 protocols
. You can also watch this Facebook Live video
to see more of what you can expect at in-person worship.
you're joining us in person or online, we are so excited to worship
with you from our Sanctuary at 16th and P. See you tomorrow morning!
In the Spirit,
The Re-entry Implementation Task Force (Gwen Williamson, Nick Jessee,
Matt Hansen, Sam Kilpatrick, Paula Blair, PJ Taylor, and Rev. Ginger